We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Associate Minister Youth & Body Life. The requisites are as follows:
Associate Minister Youth & Body Life
* Must be accountable to the eldership and be willing to embrace a philosophy of ministry as a team player.
* Cultivate Christ centered relationships with the body and encourage them to do the same with one another.
* Must have the ability to communicate and relate well with others.
* Establish an open line of communication with parents and the rest of the body.
Area of Responsibility
* Run all aspects of the youth ministry (all ages), including youth events and outings.
* Responsible for youth curriculum.
* Keep social media portals active and continually engage students and families with them.
* Disciple students.
* Recruit and build up leaders within the ministry (both students and adult volunteers).
* Build strong interpersonal relationships with all ages.
* To see students connect with and grow in Christ.
* Counsel parents, students and others as needed or requested.
* Direct and/or develop aspects of body life that pertain to family ministry.
* Must be a baptized believer.
* Bachelors degree (youth ministry background and/or experience a plus).
* Must have some knowledge and technical ability using online resources
* Prefer a married couple.
* Have a growing relationship with Christ and a love for all members of the body.
* Have a love for Scripture and be able to communicate the truths of God's word clearly and effectively.
* Have a heart for reaching the lost with the gospel
* Be an effective teacher/speaker.
* Be a leader and a self-starter, able to plan and execute events and programs with little oversight.
* Be excellent at recruiting and building up leaders within the ministry (both students and adult volunteers)
* Good organizational and administrative skills
* Be someone who has an engaging personality.
* Be tech savvy (graphic design and video production a plus).
* A strong musical background with a commitment to support the worship vision of the church, incorporating a blended worship style.
* Strong capacity for financial oversight, accountability and follow-through.
Interested applicants may forward their resume in pdf format to email@example.com or you may mail it to:
Church in the Falls
Attn: Search Committee
837 Chestnut Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221